Today we will look at a few successful cases.
Final PR approval time: less than 6 months
Final PR approval time: 10 months
Singapore needs skilled foreign talent to promote these industries and train the local workforce;
Local jobs will not be transferred to the foreign population;
There is no urgent need for Singapore to reduce quotas for permanent residence and citizenship application approvals
Rising unemployment is very dangerous for a country as small as Singapore. The negative multiplier effect will push the economy into a cyclical recession. Singapore urgently needs to protect its economic competitiveness.
And by investing in developing and promoting future industries onshore and remaining neutral in a trade war between major powers, Singapore is set to become an enticing location for corporate global regional headquarters.
According to people familiar with the matter, TSMC, the world’s largest chip foundry, is considering building a factory in Singapore to increase its semiconductor production capacity; NIO was successfully listed in Singapore. Singapore needs and will remain open to restoring and maintaining its economic competitiveness, and it needs foreign talent with strong skills to drive industry development, and stimulate and drive economic recovery.
Therefore, on the one hand, the Singapore government will protect the rights and jobs of citizens and permanent residents. On the other hand, the Singapore government will continue to welcome foreign immigrants who meet the selective immigration policy, so as to alleviate Singapore’s aging and low birth rate and restore economic development.
Like Singapore, any success is not achieved overnight and requires preparation, planning, and hard work. Therefore, why not seize this good opportunity to apply for PR and add more possibilities?
apply for PR
PR are not up to standard
wait for deadlines
3. Parents of Singapore Citizens
4. EP and SP pass holders
5. Foreign students
6. Foreign investors
– 400 x 514 pixels;
– Full face photo without headgear, if the applicant is required to wear headgear according to custom, the headgear must not cover the facial features;
– The facial image from the top of the head to the chin must be between 25mm and 35mm;
– JPEG image format
2. ID card (if any)
3. Personal valid passport personal information and official remarks page
4. Birth certificate or household registration
5. Proof of name change (if any)
6. The highest degree of education (transcripts, qualification certificates, membership qualifications, etc. can also be provided)
7. Parents’ valid passport personal information and official remarks page
4. Birth certificate or household registration
5. ID card (if any)
6. Proof of name change (if any)
7. The highest degree of education (transcripts, qualification certificates, membership qualifications, etc. can also be provided)
8. Reference letters from previous employers stating the nature, duration and base salary (if any) of the employment
9. Pay slips for the past six months
10. A letter from the current employer stating the date of employment, monthly salary for the past six months, including overtime and allowances, which can be prepared by HR. This letter should be issued within one month before the application
11. IRAS Consent Form, expressing consent for ICA to obtain and verify financial information related thereto
12. For self-employed persons, a valid business registration certificate showing the name of the partner is required
13. For self-employed persons, work-related occupational licenses (e.g. hawker license, business license, property agent license)
3. Custody documents for children from previous marriages (if any)
4. Spouse’s highest education certificate (including college degree), transcript, vocational qualification certificate, etc.
If spouses are applying together:
1. Spouse’s a valid travel document and valid entry pass, passport (data page)
2. Spouse’s birth certificate
3. Rename file (if any)
4. Spouse’s ID card (if applicable)
5. Certificate of previous marriage and divorce of spouse and custody documents of children, or death certificate (if any)
If the children are applying together:
1. Child’s passport information page
2. The child’s birth certificate showing the names of the child and parents
3. Child adoption documents (if applicable)
4. Child name change certificate (if applicable)
This requires the help of professionals/institutions to help you prepare a lot of supplementary materials to polish your application file!
If you are interested in Singapore immigration, we have prepared an electronic document “Work-life Experiences, Policies, and Challenges in Singapore” to let you know more about the various aspects of lives, including marital quality, job satisfaction, and challenges in Singapore.
Because of limited space, please add our consultant WeChat (Wechat ID: Elitestage) below, and we will send you the full version for free.
Work-life Experiences, Policies, and Challenges