An outward direct investment (ODI) is a business strategy in which a domestic firm expands its operations into a foreign country. ODI involves projects like a green field investment, a merger/acquisition, or expansion of an existing foreign facility.
Our investment advisory team has extensive experience in ODI record in overseas projects, profound knowledge on outbound policies and access to a leading global network of resources.
Our services can help your company minimize investment risks arising from new market entry. We have professional experience in ODI record application and offshore structure strategy.
First Time Apply for Work Visa Process z
- Government Regulations
- Red Chip & VIE Structure
- Filing and Approval
- Fund Transfer Advisory
- Document Preparation
- Market Entry Strategy Advisory
- User Image/Competitor Analysis
- Import-Export strategy
- Identification and Benchmarking
- Credit Check
- Background Investigation
- Financial & Tax Due Diligence
- Secretary & Business Center
- Company Incorporation
- Joint Venture Negotiation
- Intellectual Property Registration